June & July 2012 Nursing Licensure Exam will be held in the cities of Angeles, Baguio, Cabanatuan, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Dagupan, Davao, Iloilo, Laoag, La Union, Legazpi, Lucenan, Manila, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga Testing Center on June 30 to July 1, 2012.
For the moment, while waiting for the day of examination, try reading our suggested article below.
June & July 2012 Nursing Board Exam Practice Test
- Fundamental of Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Maternal and Child Health Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Law and Jurisprudence
- July 2012 Final Board Exam Test (available soon)
Tips for Nursing Board Exam
- Tips for July 2012 Nursing Board Examination in the Philippines
- Nurse Licensure Examination (NLE) Tips
- Test taking skills and Techniques for Board Exam
- Studying for Board Exam and Test taking skills
Receive Latest Updates for June & July 2012 NLE
- Please report to PRC Tuguegarao office or email us at email@example.com If there are errors/discrepancies in the data posted.
- On the first day of Exam,Please verify the list posted in your room assignment.
- If there are errors/discrepancies report to your room watchers for us to change/edit in the masterlist
1. Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
2. Bring the following
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Official Receipt
- Pencils no. 1 or 2
- Black ball pens
- Metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Long brown and long plastic envelopes
- Non-programmable calculators
3. Prescribed dress code
- Male – clinical uniform (white shoes, white socks, no name plate, no school insinia/logo/pin) or school uniform
- Female – clinical uniform (white shoes, white stockings, no name plate, no school insinia/logo/pin) or school uniform
- Pregnant female – white clinical scrub suit