“Pursuant to PRC Resolution No. 2004-223 dated July 19, 2004, results of the examination are final and viewing of test papers or filing of request for reconsideration of failing grades after the release of the results of the examination is not allowed. “
Only successful Baguio examinees shall register at the Regional Office pursuant to the Commission Office Order No. 2009-90 dated February 19, 2009. Initial registration outside baguio will process by Regional Office to decongest and save on travel expenses of new nurses.
Nurses are advised to take their oath where they register in coordination of Philippine Nurses Association (PNA) local chapters and the City Goverment of Dagupan.
Schedule of registration is as follows:
|Place||Registration Date and Venue|
|Baguio City||February 22 onwards; Baguio Regional Office|
|Dagupan City, Pangasinan||Dagupan City, Pangasinan|
|Laoag City, Ilocos Norte||March 8; Venue to be announced later|
|Vigan City, Ilocos Sur||March 9; Venue to be announced later|
Successful examinees shall personally register in order to sign on the Registry of Professionals with the following requirements:
- Accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal;
- 2012 Community Tax Certificate (Cedula);
- Two (2) pieces passport-size pictures (colored with white background and name tag);
- One (1) piece 1”x1” picture (colored with white background and name tag);
- One (1) piece documentary stamp;
- Original and photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate (original copy for presentation purposes only); and D
- Initial Registration Fee of P600.00 and Annual Registration Fee of P450.00 for 2012-2015.