July 2012 Nursing Board Exam application requirements issued by the PRC under CHED Memorandum Order No.14 series of 2009 and No. 30 series of 2001 in which all graduates beginning in Academic Year 2011-2012 shall be required to submit the following requirements
for Nursing Licensure Exam on June 30 and July 1,2012 onwards.
This Professional Regulation Commission Office Order No. 2012-142 was duly signed by the PRC Chairperson Teresita Manzala and issued last April 30 2012.
July 2012 Nursing Board Exam Application Requirements
I For Nursing Graduates under CHED Memo Order No. 14 series of 2009
1.Certificate of Live Birth issued by NSO on security paper
2.Transcrip of Records (TOR) with scanned picture, and the entry “For Board Examination Purpose” at the end of TOR.In addition:
- Graduates of private higher education institutions(HEIs) shall submit the TOR with the Special Order issued by the CHED inscribed on said TOR;or
- Graduates of state university and colleges (SUCs) shall submit the TOR with appropriate Board of Trustees/Directors Resolution Number and Year of Promulgation; or
- Graduates of local/city/municipality/provincial universities (LCUs) shall submit the TOR with the appropriate Local/City/Municipality/Provincial Ordinance Number and Year of Promulgation.
3.Certificate of Undertaking signed by the Dean and Registar;duly notarized. The certification shall specifically state that the College of Nursing Dean, under pain of legal sanction, vouches for the completion of all competency requirements of its graduates and therefore allowed to graduate.
II. For Nursing Graduates under CHED Memo Order No.30 series of 2001
- Certificate of Live Birth issued by NSO os security Paper
- Transcript of Records (TOR) with scanned picture, and the entry “For Board Examination Purpose” at the end of TOR.
- Original copy of the Summary of Related Learning Experience; and
- Original copy of the OR-DR in the new format.
Keep yourself updated! Subscribe Here Bringing you latest information for upcoming July 2012 Nursing Board Exam.