July 2011 Nursing Board Exam Result was officially released by the PRC last august 20,2011 for almost 80,examiness who took the exam in different testing areas throughout the Philippines only 48 percent of 37,513 out of 78,513 examinees passed the examination
Based on expected release dates of August 22-26 2011 the exam result was release almost 2 days earlier than it was predicted.
In this upcoming December 2011 nursing Board Exam Result expected dates is not yet been release by the PRC . Once we have updates and the official result of NLE we will post it in our site.Just keep coming back in our site or subscribe to us thru email.
For the meantime here is the complete list of nurses eventually not just pass July 2011 Nursing Board Exam but also been part of PRC Board of Nursing’s (BoN) no mass oath taking which at the end nurses stood up to their rites.
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
The members of the Board of Nursing are Carmencita M. Abaquin, Chairman; Leonila A. Faire, Betty F. Merritt, Perla G. Po, Marco Antonio C. Sto.Tomas, Yolanda C. Arugay and Amelia B. Rosales, Members.
The results of examination with respect to six (6) examinees were withheld pending final determination of their liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examination.
Pursuant to Section 16, of Republic Act No. 9173, “all successful candidates in the examination shall be required to take an oath of professional before the Board or any government official authorized to administer oaths prior to entering upon the nursing practice”.
Registration for new nurses shall require the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula),
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name
- and profession; and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2011-2014.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.