December 2013 NLE Nursing Board Exam is officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) out of 35,475 examinees for various testing center nationwide. A total of 10,977 or 30% newly nurses passed the exam.
Both Kristine Joei Azarcon Danan New Era University and Nikko Martel Viray Dio of the Pamantasan ng Lunsod ng Maynila top the exam with score of 86. 20.
Top 3 Schools – Most Passer of December NLE 2013
- University of St Louis in Tuguegarao – 98.53 percent
- Xavier University – 97.84 percent
- Mariano Marcos State University Batac – 97.33 percent.
December 2013 Nursing Board Exam Passers
Pursuant to Section 16, of Republic Act No. 9173, “all successful candidates in the examination shall be required to take an oath of professional before the Board or any government official authorized to administer oaths prior to entering upon the nursing practice”. Registration for new nurses shall require the following:
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula),
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016.