Davao Room Assignments-June & July (NLE) Nursing Licensure Exam officially released by the PRC.
June & July 2012 Nursing Licensure Exam will be held in the cities of Angeles, Baguio, Cabanatuan, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Dagupan, Davao,
Iloilo, Laoag, La Union, Legazpi, Lucenan, Manila, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga Testing Center on June 30 to July 1, 2012.
For the moment, while waiting for the day of examination, try reading our suggested article below.
June & July 2012 Nursing Board Exam Practice Test
- Fundamental of Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Maternal and Child Health Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nursing Law and Jurisprudence
- Pre-board Examination for June & July 2012 NLE
Tips for Nursing Board Exam
- Tips for July 2012 Nursing Board Examination in the Philippines
- Nurse Licensure Examination (NLE) Tips
- Test taking skills and Techniques for Board Exam
- Studying for Board Exam and Test taking skills
Receive Latest Updates for June & July 2012 NLE
Here are the complete list of Davao Room Assignments- June & July 2012 (NLE) Nursing Licensure Exam.
1. Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
2. Bring the following
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Official Receipt
- Pencils no. 1 or 2
- Black ball pens
- Metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Long brown and long plastic envelopes
- Non-programmable calculators
3. Prescribed dress code
- Male – clinical uniform (white shoes, white socks, no name plate, no school insinia/logo/pin) or school uniform
- Female – clinical uniform (white shoes, white stockings, no name plate, no school insinia/logo/pin) or school uniform
- Pregnant female – white clinical scrub suit