Nurses PRC License expired every 3 years and need to renew it whether you’re active or not in the nursing profession. License is your only proof that you are capable and competent to practice your profession in the country. When it comes time to renew your license, these useful steps can help you in a simple way to make your processing easier and more convenient.
Renewal of PRC License
Form can also obtain from the Information Window near the entrance gate in PRC central office..
- Two (2) pcs. of your latest passport size picture: close-up, colored, plain white background, with complete name tag
- Two piece of Photo/Xerox copy of recent professional ID card front and back.
If lost you have to submit notarized affidavit of loss and original with Photocopy of valid ID it should have picture and your signature.
In case of Destroyed professional ID, the applicant has to submit letter of request for its replacement. Destroyed ID shall be surrendered.
- Submit duly accomplished Application for Professional ID form together with the requirements at Window 16 or 18 (for verification & markings)
- Pay the Renewal Fee of P450 to the Cashier
There is an additional fee for license expired for more than a year.PRC gives penalty to professionals who defer the renewal of their license
- Get you receipt then go back to windows 16,18 or 30 , submit all requirements together with your receipt and then Get your claim slip
- Claim your professional license on the scheduled date of release (please refer to your claim slip for further instructions)
If you chose to mail your PRC License Card in your residence, just proceed to WWWExpress booth. Fill out the form and present your ID claim stub along with your payment (Php 80.00 if within Metro Manila).
Note: That if you have a representative filing the application and claiming the professional ID in behalf of the professional, you must have a valid ID to present and a Special Power of Attorney. The valid identification of the professional is also important. However, if you are a PRC registered professional acting as representative, you can transact with PRC upon presentation of Authorization Letter and his/her professional ID.
If you have further question or suggestions feel free to leave a message below.
Originally posted 2016-08-23 10:06:09. Republished by Blog Post Promoter