PRC Online Verification Rating for December 2011 Nurses Licensure Examinationby RNspeak on Feb 20, 2012 • 9:40 am No Comments
Professional Regulation Commission launched their Online Verification Rating or (OVR) last November 2010 an innovative program for examinees to view for their rating through the web.
December 2011 Nurses Licensure Examination (NLE) takers and passers can use this procedure just follow the three steps below on how you can check your rating online.
The 3 Steps on PRC Online Verification Rating
- Go to PRC Verification of Rating Interface or click this link Online Verification Rating
- Once you’re already there choose the Profession ex. Nurse.
- Then click the drop down and search for the Exam date you have taken the examination.
- For the Application Number just write the last 6 (six) digits which can be found in upper portion Notice of Admission (NOA) ex. Application number is: 2011-3- 156789. No need to input the 2011-3
Fill in the necessary field then click verified.
The result showed such as this if you input correctly the form.
- You will receive no matching record found if you misspelled or put your details incorrectly.
- Still, no result showed up? Maybe the result not yet transferred from the data server by the PRC.
Just be patient your rating will be available soon once it all finished…