- Candidate must at least have a Professional License (Passed the Nursing Board exams).
- At least 2 years work experience in the related field in a secondary or tertiary hospital with at least 100 bed capacity.
- You must have NCLEX
- Philippine residency at time of application
- At least 22-45 years old
- Professional; self confident; assertive
- Willing to undergo training
You can also visit the recruitment agency at Unit 1003-1004, 10th Floor Galleria Corporate Centre, EDSA corner Ortigas Avenue, Quezon City. They can process your application in as fast as two days.
- Name and data must be precise on what is indicated in the passport (Family Name, First Name and Middle Name)
- Recently professionally taken photograph.
- Full data resume with precise timing data (schools attended, trainings, special trainings, specific experiences with full address and contact person for reference)
- Include descriptions of the experiences and your role.
- NCLEX overall scores to be attached
- At least 2 professional reference contacts with their complete data and e-mail address. Should be recent employers including current employer.
Start applying by emailing the latter data to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquire by calling them at: Globe 0906-2741317 Smart 0921-5564462
The expected salary of the qualified applicants in Philippine peso is around 1.2 million annually excluding the benefits and bonuses. The agency also has road tours in order to accommodate applicants from different cities in the Philippines.They are coming to CAMARINES SUR for information session and recruitment activity on July 17 and 18,2015 at 8am to 5pm. You can come with all your requirements at CamSur Employment Centre, Provincial Capitol Complex, Cadlan, Pili Camarines Sur. There are NO FEES to be collected,qualified applicants will be interviewed and sign a CONTRACT IMMEDIATELY. If you want to verify that the company is legitimate and have already sent workers abroad, you can visit their Facebook account for recent updates: Health Carousel Philippines, Inc.
Opportunities like this does not happen everyday, so get up and get moving and good luck.
Originally posted 2015-07-13 14:55:28. Republished by Blog Post Promoter